The KICK-ASS Stepmom Podcast
The KICK-ASS Stepmom Podcast, hosted by Jamie Scrimgeour, is a raw and real conversation about all the things motherhood, step-motherhood and living a KICK-ASS Life. When Jamie couldn’t find the stepmom support and conversations shew as looking for, she decided to create her own.
THE KICK-ASS STEPMOM PODCAST description:
Bethany Webster is back on the podcast to chat some more about the mother-daughter relationship and how there can be shame and embarrassment around this relationship for women, especially around holidays and Mother’s Day.
In this episode we dive into:
- The grief that comes from having a relationship with your mother that doesn’t meet your needs
- The characteristics of a toxic mother-daughter relationship
- How our mothers unhealed inner child impacts how they show up for us
- Obligatory relationships
- The need to set boundaries with family members
- The pressure we get from our parents because we “owe it them”
and SO much more.
This is a heavy conversation but one that could transform the way you see your relationship with your own mom, other women in your life, and how you show up as a mom and stepmom.Listen Here